The Premier Workplace Personal Assessment Tool
The DISC profile provides a comprehensive overview of the way people think, act, and interact. And the DISC profile provides you with an opportunity to discover your DISC style and to learn how you effect your workplace priorities and relationships.
DISC is easy to use . . .
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Once you purchase the profile(s), you will be emailed access information to complete the Everything DISC Workplace Profile within 24-to-48 hours. Upon completion of the online profile, you will have access to your personalized report as a PDF file.
We will contact you to conduct a 30-minute phone consultation regarding your DISC assessment details to assist you in better understanding the information and guide you in using your report effectively.
To preview a sample report, click here.