Lean Six Sigma for Service Seminar
This program explains how to apply lean Six Sigma to services and transactions. It reveals how to apply relatively simple statistical tools and Lean tools that will reduce costs and dramatically speed up service processes and transactions. Actual case studies of service companies will be utilized to make the process relevant to your industry.
Benefits of Training
At the end of the course you will have the tools required to
- Implement your own program.
- Identify areas where time is being wasted and how to improve them
- Identify where bottlenecks occur and eliminate them
- Identify process changes that improve transactions and customer satisfaction
How the Program Works
This program features hands-on service workshops and utilizes your existing processes as workshop examples to illustrate how to apply lean tools to improve your service. By using your present processes you are able to immediately see how you can effectively apply Lean techniques.
- Lean tools
- Pull system
- Setup reduction
- Gaining control over process complexity
- Developing Lean suppliers
- Improving response time on services
- Applying lean and Six Sigma side by side
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include a copy of Lean Six Sigma For Service by Michael George.
Who Should Attend
Service managers and personnel, Purchasing managers and personnel, human resource personnel, and others involved in providing internal and external services.