Productivity Pyramid Process (P3) Seminar
This one workshop provides an overview of the Productivity Pyramid Process (3P) providing an understanding of how using the 3Ps can improve your company’s productivity. It focuses on the use of rapid problem and solution identification techniques with specific examples that will enable you to apply the tools to your factory and office environment.
Benefits of Training
At the end of the course you will understand
- The tools required to implement your own program
- How to apply the 3P techniques to your manufacturing processes
- Where to begin and how bring the 3P processes into your manufacturing area
- How to establish a plan for bringing 3P into your overall organization
How the Program Works
This program presents an overview of how to apply 3P techniques to your manufacturing processes. It leads students through an orderly sequence where you will understand the steps required to identify and solve problems in rapid fashion where continual improvements are made in a natural fashion without creating disruptions in your manufacturing capabilities.
- Identifying the problems
- Selecting the most crucial problems
- Identifying problem solutions
- Creating and implementing a schedule for rapid problem resolution
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include a detailed participant guide describing the key elements of the 3P processes.
Who Should Attend
Manufacturing managers and supervisors, engineering, and quality control managers and personnel, quality control personnel, machine operators, and other personnel involved in developing and operating a manufacturing process.