Training Within Industry Seminar
This three-day workshop provides an overview of Training Within Industry providing an understanding of how using TWI can improve your company’s productivity. It focuses on the use of cross training tools with specific examples that will enable you to apply the tools to your factory.
Benefits of Training
At the end of the course you will understand
- The tools required to implement your own program
- How to apply the TWI techniques to your manufacturing processes
- Where to begin and how bring the TWI processes into your manufacturing area
- How to establish a plan for bringing TWI into your overall organization
How the Program Works
This program presents an overview of how to apply TWI techniques to your manufacturing processes. It leads students through an orderly sequence where you will understand the steps required to cross train employees in an orderly fashion where continual improvements are made in a natural fashion without creating disruptions in your manufacturing capabilities.
- Improving Job Methods
- Creating Training Instructions
- Four steps to better job methods
- Four steps to improved training methods
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include a detailed participant guide describing the key elements of the TWI processes.
Who Should Attend
Manufacturing managers and supervisors, engineering, and quality control managers and personnel, quality control personnel, machine operators, and other personnel involved in developing and operating a manufacturing process.