OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach Training Program
To protect your business and employees. If you were to be audited by OSHA or MSHA you will have complete documentation and individual personnel files on each attendee for this training that will include: written quizzes, attendance sheets and a signed certification by an OSHA Certified Instructor.
Benefit of Osha 10-Hour Training
- Meet the required compliance training by OSHA and/or MSHA
- Complete documentation and certification for completed training
- Do not get fined for noncompliance
How the Program Works
Each participant will receive a workbook identifying each chapter to be covered under the OSHA 10-Hour Training. After each section is completed a quiz will be completed. There is a sign in sheet in the cover of each workbook which will be signed by both the participant and the certified instructor at the completion of the training. A 10-hour OSHA certification card will also be issued to each participant.
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Topics to be covered based on industry requirements: confined space, electrical safety, emergency response, eye protection, fire prevention, first aid and bloodborne pathogens, footprotection, forklift safety, hand protection, hazard communications, head protection, hearing conservation, lifting & ergonomics, lockout/tagout, machine guarding, materials handling equipment, respiratory protection, slips, trips and falls, tool safety, violence in the workplace, welding, cutting and brazing or workplace security
This program includes lecture, demonstration, hands-on training, quiz, large group discussions, and video. The course includes a booklet and all equipment and supplies needed to complete the hands-on application.