Coaching Employees Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to teach managers the skills needed to effectively and successfully develop and coach their team members.
Benefits of Coaching Training
- Help team members to become better and more consistent performers
- Increase the skill and capability of every member of their team
- Develop a work environment of growth and development.
- Build stronger relationships with coworkers
- Maximize the on-the-job behavior changes through a training and development intervention
- Increase team spirit, cooperation, and job satisfaction
How the Program Works
Through instruction, participants will learn the skills and attitudes necessary to effectively impact the learning process and coaching moments of their teams.
- Personal Characteristics of an effective coach
- Coaching: What it is and is not; benefits of coaching; the leader’s role.
- Style differences: Personality and learning styles
- The Coaching Process
- The value of communication, listening, and feedback
- Action planning and coaching practice
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, skill practice, PowerPoint presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide and coaching tools and resources.