Conducting Performance Reviews Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to teach participants how to assess performance effectively, give employees constructive ongoing feedback, and conduct the performance review meeting.
Benefits of Performance Review Training
- Prepare for a positive and constructive performance appraisal
- Base performance assessment on facts and behavior
- Use positive feedback to motivate team members
- Build on the employee’s strengths to improve performance
- Gain team member participation in assessment
- Conduct an effective performance review meeting with an employee
How the Program Works
Through instruction, program trainers teach participants the skills and attitudes necessary to conduct an effective performance review.
- Review current process
- Set SMART Goals / Expectations
- Assessing employee performance
- Employee continuous feedback
- The performance review meeting
- Action planning
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include participant material.