Developing and Retaining Key Employees Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to set the framework for developing and retaining key employees.
Benefits of Employee Retention Training
- Create career path options within your organization
- Increase team spirit, cooperation, and job satisfaction
- Improve morale
- Build stronger workers relationships
How the Program Works
Through instruction, managers will learn how to prepare and communicate a development plan that is key to their employees’ success and the success of the organization.
- Understand the developmental process for key talent
- Identifying skills, knowledge, and abilities needed for key positions
- Developing employee skills, knowledge, and abilities to define what it takes to be successful in your organization
- Identifying benchmarks you are looking for
- Determining the employee’s current performance level
- How to perform a gap analysis in order to set developmental goals
- Preparing and communicating a development plan
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide.