Effective Employee Discipline Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to help managers learn effective techniques for addressing problem behavior.
Benefits of Discipline Training
- Build stronger relationships with coworkers
- Reduce conflict avoidance behaviors that undermine team morale, impact perceived fairness and impede overall productivity
- Recognize the importance of team member participation in defining the problems and solutions
How the Program Works
Through instruction, managers learn communication skills that work to preserve the individual’s self-respect and encourage the best kind of discipline – self-discipline. Throughout the workshop managers will review video presentations and case studies, participate in group discussions, practice new skills, and receive immediate feedback. Managers leave the workshop with implementation tools, troubleshooting guides and additional resources to help them apply the skills they have learned on the job.
- Discipline focusing on behavior
- Using positive discipline to encourage self-discipline in others
- How to minimize defensiveness and focus on solutions
- How to review performance to ensure the problem is resolved
- Documenting the discipline
- Action planning
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide.