Conflict Resolution Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is provide managers and supervisors with a simple, direct way to understand the various fears that drive conflict and resistance in the workplace.
Benefits of Conflict Resolution Training
- Ability to recognize how people handle conflict differently
- Understand the impact one’s conflict style has on other people
- Build stronger relationships with coworkers
- Recognizing the fears and goals of other styles of conflict resolution
How the Program Works
Through instruction, managers learn their style of handling conflict and understand how that style might different from others. Participants learn how and why different people become threatened and discover skills for relating more effectively with people of all styles.
- Examination of the different conflict modes
- Managing conflicts with others
- How to address goals and fears to gain commitment
- Identifying and reducing the opposition and resistance of others
- Dealing with difficult people exercise
- Action planning to develop strategies for increased effectiveness
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide and styles assessment.