Dealing With Difficult People Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to create better working relationships, resolve conflicts, and manage interactions effectively through an understanding of the different fears that drive difficulty and resistance.
Benefits of This Training
- Manage stress at work or home
- Learn how to deal with different personality styles
- Increase team spirit, cooperation, and job satisfaction
- Improve morale
- Build stronger relationships with coworkers
How the Program Works
Through instruction, participants learn to recognize the various types of personality styles and effective ways of dealing with them.
- Defining what “difficult” means?
- Difficult people versus difficult behavior
- How to manage potential difficult situations
- The role self-confidence and self-esteem play in these tough situations
- Review how different behavior styles affect relationships and our understanding of others
- Practice increasing the effectiveness when interacting with others
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide and styles assessment.