Harassment in the Workplace Seminar
This seminar provides information and skill building to help your staff recognize, interrupt, and handle sexual harassment and other illegal harassing behavior. The workshop can reinforce a respectful, productive work environment by showing your employees effective ways to prevent and/or stop harassing behavior directed at them and others.
Benefits of Training
- Acquire a framework for better understanding sexual harassment and other illegal harassment issues
- Ensure familiarity with your harassment prevention and anti-discrimination policies
- Reduce risk to your business from harassment claims
- Learn to identify and interrupt a range of harassing behaviors
How the Program Works
This seminar provides information and skill building to help staff recognize, interrupt, and handle inappropriate workplace conduct.
- Introduction and overview
- Define sexual harassment
- Describe the business, legal and human impact of harassment
- Understand the company’s written harassment and anti-discrimination policies
- Select appropriate actions to prevent and/or halt any harassment
This highly interactive workshop is delivered using a self-assessment exercise, mini-lecture, policy review, case analysis, and discussion.