Team Building Seminar
The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to address three of the most common challenges that teams’ face: motivation, conflict, and communication.
Benefits of Team Building Training
- Identify the unique strengths and challenges each member brings to the team
- Enhance team motivation, conflict, and communication
- Increase team spirit, cooperation, and job satisfaction
- Reduce the confusion and complexity of understanding team members
- Use interpersonal feedback to improve their team performance
How the Program Works
Through instruction, participants learn simple, intuitive ways to make lasting improvements in a team’s effectiveness.
- Team development process
- Stages of teams
- Trust behaviors
- People skills model and motivation
- Conflict and communication
- Team activity
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint and video presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide and an option team / communication assessment.