Stress Management Seminar
Today’s workplace demands high performance of its employees, but that no longer means putting work ahead of everything else. Organizations formerly disregarded the need to balance life outside of work and accepted the fact that productivity suffered as a result. The goal of this 4-hour workshop is to learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors and to lead a healthier life.
Benefits of Stress Management Training
Research shows that individuals who are most effective in managing stress in all life areas use their relationship coping resources effectively and do not over-emphasize personal coping resources.
How the Program Works
Through the completion of the Coping With Stress Profile, participants identify stressors and develop strategies for coping with and/or eliminating daily stress.
- Complete the Coping with Stress Profile.
- Utilizing the profile data
- Provide critical insight into how stress in one area of life impacts other areas;
- examine how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in another; and
- show the relationship between stress, coping resources, and overall satisfaction.
- Discover stress issues in each life area and capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress.
- Learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors.
- Identify areas for coping skills improvement.
- Develop an action plan and strategies for coping with stress.
- Develop flexibility in responding to change.
- How to communicate more effectively to improve problem-solving.
- Building mutually supportive relationships.
Training sessions are comprised of lecture, written exercises, large and small group discussions, PowerPoint presentations. Workshops materials include participant guide and Coping With Stress Profile.